Quality Improvement Through Accreditation (QITA) – Virtual Delivery
This virtual delivery will be offered over 8 sessions of 2 hours each. Registration includes a copy of the new CPSE Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services publication. Registration Fee – $475
- February 10 and 17
Distance learning webinar – $400
On-Demand Webinars and Resource Documents
We encourage you to take the time to access these free resources in the CPSE University:
- Writing the Four-Part Answer – A webinar explaining development of the four-part answer for the self-assessment manual.
- Performance Statements – A webinar explaining development of performance statements.
- Creating a Strategic Plan – A webinar explaining the creation of a community-driven strategic plan.
- Developing Strategic Plan Goals and Objectives – A webinar explaining how to develop effective goals and objectives for a strategic plan.
- Annual Appraisals – A handout to assist with developing annual appraisals.
- Critical Tasking – A handout to aid in conducting critical tasking for all emergency response types.
- Engaging Stakeholders – A handout explaining how to engage stakeholders in the CRA/SOC process.
- Fire Department Strategic Plans and Community Master Plans: Are They The Same? – A handout comparing and contrasting fire department strategic plans and community master plans.
- Performance Statements – A handout outlining how to develop performance statements.
- Writing the Four-Part Answer – A handout explaining development of the four-part answer for the self-assessment manual.
- Completing the Designation Application – Learn tips on completing the designation application for CFO, CTO, CEMSO, FM, or FO
For questions or assistance contact email@example.com or 703-691-4620.