At the Center for Public Safety Excellence® (CPSE®) we are excited to bring you the latest learning opportunities to advance your department and career.
CPSE Excellence Conference, March 2-4, 2021
This inaugural live virtual conference will feature 36 concurrent sessions across four different tracks. Registration ends March 1, 2021. Click here to register or for additional details.
This virtual delivery will be offered over 8 sessions of 2 hours each. Registration includes a copy of the new CPSE Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services publication. Registration Fee – $475.
- March 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29 and 31
1400 – 1600 hours Eastern
- May 12 and 19
Distance learning webinar – $400
Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services – 3 Day In-Person
June 8-10 – Murrieta Fire & Rescue, Murrieta, CA – Click here for registration and additional information
On-Demand Webinars and Resource Documents
We encourage you to take the time to access these free resources in the CPSE University:
- Writing the Four-Part Answer – A webinar explaining development of the four-part answer for the self-assessment manual.
- Performance Statements – A webinar explaining development of performance statements.
- Creating a Strategic Plan – A webinar explaining the creation of a community-driven strategic plan.
- Developing Strategic Plan Goals and Objectives – A webinar explaining how to develop effective goals and objectives for a strategic plan.
- Annual Appraisals – A handout to assist with developing annual appraisals.
- Critical Tasking – A handout to aid in conducting critical tasking for all emergency response types.
- Engaging Stakeholders – A handout explaining how to engage stakeholders in the CRA/SOC process.
- Fire Department Strategic Plans and Community Master Plans: Are They The Same? – A handout comparing and contrasting fire department strategic plans and community master plans.
- Performance Statements – A handout outlining how to develop performance statements.
- Writing the Four-Part Answer – A handout explaining development of the four-part answer for the self-assessment manual.
- Completing the Designation Application – Learn tips on completing the designation application for CFO, CTO, CEMSO, FM, or FO
For questions or assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-691-4620.